Calling all tech start-ups
Retailers need speed, agility and early innovation to disrupt before their competitors do. This is where the start-up zone at Tech. comes into play.
Discovery at Tech. will provide retailers with a platform to find that next innovation, while giving tech start-ups the opportunity to flaunt their wares to a room full of influential decision makers in commerce technology.
So if your start-up's got the technology that is going to change the face of commerce, now is the time to show it off!
What you get when you sign up
- Your very own 1x1 demo pod
- Your logo on the onsite floor plan, app and website as part of the Discovery zone
- 2 free passes to Tech.
- Access to the Tech. AWARDS and Tech. Closing Party
- Inclusion in the Tech. Start-up Directory shared with Retail Week and World Retail Congress subscribers (must sign up before 29 June to be included)
The Discovery Pitches
How they work
You must sign up to Discovery by 10 August to be considered for the Discovery Pitches.
The Discovery Judges and Tech. Advisory Board will then select the top 30 start-ups they think are worthy to pitch live on stage and compete for the title of Start-up of the Year at the Tech. AWARDS.
If you're selected here's how they work:
Start-ups pitch their
technology on the
You have just
three minutes to
wow the judges
and the audience
This is followed by
3 minutes of
from a panel of judges
The expert commerce and tech judges score each start-up and the audience cast their votes
The winner is
of the Year at the
You'd be crazy not to take part.
If you win the Discovery Pitches you will:
- Be crowned at the Tech. AWARDS on the 13 September evening at an awesome party at Printworks London
- Receive a one-year subscription (worth £11,000) to Retail Week Prospect (an intelligence resource providing in-depth profiles on 160 retailers and over 900 profiles on the key retail decision-makers)
- Get a dedicated article on retail-week.com all about how amazing you are