Building the next generation of digital commerce talent
Tech. Catalysts is a comprehensive programme, designed to provide learning, skills and support for the next generation of technology leaders in the commerce space. It exposes those who take part to new parts of the industry, valuable contacts and exclusive training that will propel their career.
Tech. Catalysts aims to:
- Accelerate the learning and development of future tech leaders
- Empower tech talent with skills and contacts that can accelerate their career
- Embrace diversity as a strategic goal to drive forward the industry
- Shine a spotlight on the commerce industry as a dynamic and exciting place to carve out a technology career
A cohort of 50 people will be hand chosen to take part in a curated programme. As well as attending the regular programme, those chosen will also have access to bespoke content sessions run by partners and supporters, unique networking opportunities, and meet and greets with keynote speakers.
Tech. Catalysts receive
- A speed mentoring session from the Catalyst Mentors who will share short, sharp bursts of wisdom and insight on key leadership learnings and qualities.
- An exclusive meet and greet with one of the keynote speakers. This is a fantastic opportunity to understand these speakers’ careers and what they look for when hiring future leaders
- A bespoke guided tour of the show floor by a leading technology expert, to understand about the latest innovations driving the commerce industry
- Exposure & Marketing on Tech. website
- Access to the Tech. House – a VIP networking lounge
- Access to all the Tech. Series for the next 12 months
Who is eligible?
Those of manager level to director level in a technology and digital role working in a retailer, brand and CPG or technology company, looking to take their next step in their career. They must have 2+ years working in a technology role.
Applicants must write 250 words on why they should be selected for the programme and what they are hoping to get out of it.
Applications close on 31st July.