Tech. recognises that there is a huge shortage of STEM talent across the commerce industry. To accelerate the time it takes for the industry to reduce this gap, Tech. has created Tech. Catalysts.
Tech. Catalysts is a comprehensive programme, designed to provide learning, skills and support for the next generation of technology leaders in the commerce space. A cohort of 50 people will be hand chosen to take part in a curated programme. As well as attending the regular programme, those chosen will also have access to bespoke content sessions run by partners and supporters, unique networking opportunities, and meet and greets with keynote speakers.
TECH. CATALYSTS AIMS TO:
- Accelerate the learning and development of future tech leaders
- Empower tech talent with skills and contacts that can accelerate their career
- Embrace diversity as a strategic goal to drive forward the industry
- Shine a spotlight on the commerce industry as a dynamic and exciting place to carve out a technology career
TECH. CATALYSTS RECEIVE:
- A speed mentoring session from the Catalyst Mentors who will share short, sharp bursts of wisdom and insight on key leadership learnings and qualities.
- An exclusive meet and greet with one of the keynote speakers. This is a fantastic opportunity to understand these speakers’ careers and what they look for when hiring future leaders
- A bespoke guided tour of the show floor by a leading technology expert, to understand about the latest innovations driving the commerce industry
- Exposure & Marketing on Tech. website
- Access to the Tech. House – a VIP networking lounge
- Access to all the Tech. Series for the next 12 months